Turkey Bacon Ranch Tot Bowl
- Serves: 100
- Cal: 301
- By: Chef Brenda
by Chef Brenda
- Potato tots, regular size 15 lb 12 oz
- Ranch seasoning 3/4 cup 2 tsp
- Turkey bacon, frozen, precooked (at least 1 oz eq per serving) 9 lbs
- White cheddar cheese, shredded 6 lb 4 oz
- Green onions, fresh, chopped with tops 1 lb 11 oz 1 qt 2 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven according to potato tot package.
- Season and Cook Tots: Empty each 5 lb bag potato tots on a full sheet pan. Allow to sit out for 10 minutes to allow for minimal thawing for seasoning to stick to the fries. Toss each 5 lb bag of tots with 1/4 cup ranch seasoning. Distribute evenly on pan. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions. CCP: Hold and serve at 140° F or higher.
- Heat Turkey Bacon: Heat turkey bacon according to manufacturer’s directions. Chop into small pieces. CCP: Hold and serve at 140° F or higher.
- Serve: Top 1/2 cup (4 fl oz spoodle) potato rounds with 1 oz eq turkey bacon and 1 oz (2 fl oz spoodle) cheese. Garnish with 1 Tbsp green onions.