Tot Egg Cups
- Srv: 24
- Cal: 348
- As Needed Non-Stick Pan Spray
- 3.5 pounds Potato Drums, Frozen
- 2.5 quarts Eggs, Liquid (or 48 shell eggs)
- 1-1/2 pounds Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, Low Sodium
1. Prepare potato drums according to manufacture instructions.
When done, allow to cool. Store in refrigerator until
ready to use.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly spray the interior of
3-ounce muffin tins with non-stick pan spray.
Arrange 4 fully cooked and chilled potato drums in each
3. Carefully pour 1.5 ounces of eggs over the frozen
potatoes. Place the muffin tins into the preheated oven and
bake for 15-18 minutes or until the eggs have just set.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle a ½ ounce of shredded
cheddar onto the top of each egg cup. Return the muffin pans
to the oven and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove the
pans from the oven and allow them to cool.
4. Pop-out all muffins and store them in an airtight container.
Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Serve Chilled. Enjoy!