Potato Pizza Boats
- Srv: 24
- Cal: 266
- 48 each Potato Hash Brown Patties, Frozen, Low Sodium
- 1-1/2 quarts Marinara Sauce, Low Sodium
- 1-1/2 pounds Mozzarella, Shredded, Part Skim
- 2 ounces Pepperoni, Turkey, Sliced Rounds, Low Sodium
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F. Arrange the frozen hash brown
patties onto baking sheets with wire rack inserts.
2. Bake the hash brown patties for 15-20 minutes, or until
they are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
3. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on the racks.
Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
4. Serve two chilled hash brown patties with 2 ounces of
marinara sauce, a 1 ounce of cheese, and 4 slices of
5. Serve Chilled. Enjoy!