Garlic Parmesan Fries
- Serves: 33
- Cal: 131
- By: Chef Brenda
by Chef Brenda
- 5 lb French fries, potato, frozen, straight cut
- ½ cup Margarine, vegetable, melted
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, minced, bottled
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, fresh, chopped (optional)
- Cook Potatoes: Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange each 5 lb bag potatoes in a single layer on a full sheet pan. Bake 11-16 minutes or until golden brown. Hold at 140° F or higher.
- Season Margarine: Mix garlic with melted margarine.
- Season Potatoes: Place potatoes in a 4-inch steamtable pan. Drizzle with garlic margarine and parmesan cheese. Toss carefully to prevent breaking fries. Optional: Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve: Serve ½ cup (4 oz spoodle). Hold at 140° F or higher.