- Srv: 12
- Cal: 120
- By: Kaydee Harris, RDN
No video selected.
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion, granulated
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes, frozen, diced, skin on
- 12 oz. nacho cheese sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Mix together oil and spices.
- Toss oil and spices with potatoes to
coat evenly. Spread on sheet pan.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 15 minutes, tossing
after 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top each 1/4 cup serving of potatoes with
1 oz. cheese sauce and 1 Tbsp. sour cream.