BBQ Chicken Poutine
- Complexity: easy
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Ready in: 40 minutes
- Srv: 4
- Cal: 690
- 2 bags (1 lb each) frozen potato wedges
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz cheese curds
- 1 cup frozen corn, cooked
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
Bake potato wedges according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in saucepan set over medium-high heat, combine broth and barbecue sauce; bring to boil. Stir cornstarch with 1/4 cup water until smooth; stir into broth mixture. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir chicken into gravy; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
Divide baked potato wedges among 4 plates. Top with cheese curds, corn, chicken and gravy. Sprinkle with chives.