WSU IS OFFERING TWO TYPES OF PESTICIDE PRE-LICENSE REVIEW WEBINARS
Webinars for Private Applicators
- Select one of these dates: June 29, July 27, or August 31
- To take exams, you need toregister with WSDA for their regular session or with your County Extension (if they are open for appointments).
Webinars for All Other License Types
- Webinar topic options: 1) Laws & Safety or Dealer Manager exams, 2) Weed Management exams, and 3) Insect & Plant Disease exams.
- Webinar dates are July 7, 8 or August 11, 12
- These webinar offerings include a testing session July 9 or August 13 in Olympia, Spokane, and Yakima.
- Before registering for the webinar: write down the license type and the exams you need. These questions are part of the webinar registration. The website above has a link to an exam selection checklist.
- License types: Private Applicator, Public Operator, Commercial Applicator, Commercial Operator, Private-Commercial Applicator, Dealer Manager
- Exam examples: Private Applicator, Laws & Safety, Agriculture Weed, Right of Way Weed, Turf & Ornamental Weed, Agricultural Insect & Disease, Ornamental Insect & Disease
For more information and to register, visit WSU’s webinar website