Tots with Spicy Gochujang Mayo
- Serves: 100
- Cal: 204
- By: Chef Brenda
by Chef Brenda
- Potato tots, regular size 15 lb 12 oz
- Mayonnaise, reduced calorie 3 qts
- Gochujang, paste 1 cup
- Rice wine vinegar, lightly seasoned 1 cup
- Hot chili sauce (such as sriracha) 1 cup
- Sugar, granulated 3/4 cup
- Lime juice, bottled 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven according to potato tots package.
- Prepare Sauce: In a large bowl or mixer, whisk together mayonnaise, gochujang paste, vinegar, chili sauce, sugar, and lime juice. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill. Store in airtight container for up to 7 days. Note: Sauce becomes spicier, the longer it sits. CCP: Hold and serve at 40° F or lower.
- Cook Tots: Empty each 5 lb bag potato tots on a full sheet pan, distributing evenly. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions. CCP: Hold at 140° F or higher.
- Serve: 1/2 cup (4 fl oz spoodle) tots with 2 Tbsp (#30 scoop) spicy gochujang mayo.