Thai Chicken French Fries
- Srv: 100
- Cal: 318
- By: Chef Brenda
No video selected.
- Chicken strips, unseasoned, frozen (USDA or Commercial) 18 lb 12 oz
- French fries, potato, frozen, straight cut 15 lb
- Granulated garlic 1 cup
- Ginger, dry, ground 1/2 cup
- Hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha) 2 cup 2 Tbsp
- Hoisin sauce 2 cup 2 Tbsp
- Cilantro, fresh, chopped 13 oz or 1 qt 2 1/4 cups
- Limes, fresh, wedges 100 each (about 13 whole limes)
- Thaw Chicken: Thaw chicken under refrigeration 2 days before preparation. CCP: Hold at 40° F or lower.
- Preheat oven according to French fry package.
- Heat Chicken: Place chicken in steamtable pans. Heat chicken in the steamer for 20-30 minutes, covered. CCP: Heat to 165° F or higher for 15 seconds. CCP: Hold and serve at 140° F or higher.
- Prepare Seasoning Mixture: In a small bowl, mix granulated garlic and ginger.
- Season and Cook Fries: Empty each 5 lb bag French fries on a full sheet pan. Allow to sit out for 10 minutes for minimal thawing for seasoning to stick to the fries. Toss each pan of fries with 1/2 cup seasoning mixture, distributing evenly. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions. CCP: Hold and serve at 140° F or higher.
- Serve: Top 1/2 cup (4 fl oz spoodle) French fries with 2 oz eq chicken strips. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp cilantro. Drizzle with 1 tsp hot chili sauce and 1 tsp Hoisin sauce. Serve a lime slice on the side.
Note: Serve with cilantro lime rice as a grab and go option for offer vs serve reimbursable meal.