Twisted Mash Ranch Roll Ups
- Srv: 24
- Cal: 387
No video selected.
- 3 quarts Mashed Potatoes, Prepared, Plain
- 1.5 cups Ranch Dressing, Prepared
- 3 cups Peas, Frozen, Thawed
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded,Low Sodium
- 3 pounds Turkey, Sliced, Low Sodium (48 slices)
1. Place the prepared mashed potatoes into a large bowl. It’s
best if the potatoes are chilled during this stage.
2. Mix the ranch dressing into the prepared mashed potatoes.
Stir in the peas and the cheddar until well combined.
Arrange the turkey slices on sheet pans lined with parchment
paper. In the center of each turkey slice place 1/4th cup (#16
scoop) of the ranch potato mixture, repeat this until all the
turkey slices have been filled.
3. Carefully roll up each slice of turkey around the potatoes.
Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
4. Serve Chilled.