Taters On the Half Shelf
- Srv: 24
- Cal: 280
- 48 each Potato Half Shells, Frozen
- As Needed Nonstick Pan Spray
- 48 ounces Guacamole, Prepared
1. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2. Arrange the frozen half shells onto baking sheets with wire rack inserts
3. Bake the frozen potato half-shells for 20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
4. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on the racks. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Serve two chilled potato half shells with two ounces of prepared guacamole.