Swedish Providence Roasted Potato ?ǣMushrooms?ǥ
- Srv: 12
- Cal: 165
- By: Edwin Franciso and Moe Lofti, Swedish Hospital Providence Campus, Seattle
- 12 medium Washington red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried granulated garlic
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F. Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under cold running water. Peel and halve potatoes.
Working from cut side, trim potatoes to form the stem of “mushrooms”. Arrange on a baking sheet and brush generously with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, paprika, and garlic. Bake until tender, about 20 to 35 minutes. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.