Potato Wedges with Campfire Sauce
- Serves: 100
- Cal: 304
- By: Chef Brenda
by Chef Brenda
- Potato wedges, frozen 17 lb
- Mayonnaise, reduced calorie 2 qt 1 cup
- Yellow mustard, prepared 3/4 cup
- Barbecue sauce, sweet 2 cups
- Honey, pasteurized 2 cups
- Preheat oven according to potato wedge package.
- Prepare Sauce: In a large bowl or mixer, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, barbecue sauce, and honey. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill. Store in airtight container for up to 7 days. CCP: Hold and serve at 40° F or lower.
- Cook Wedges: Empty each 5 lb bag potato wedges on a full sheet pan, distributing evenly. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions. CCP: Heat and hold at 140° F or higher.
- Serve: 1/2 cup (4 fl oz spoodle) wedges with 2 Tbsp (#30 scoop) campfire sauce.