Pizza Tater Tot Casserole
- Complexity: easy
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Srv: 6
- Cal: 360
- By: WA Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb frozen Tater Tots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup jarred sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 oz pepperoni slices
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
Prepare Tater Tots as per package directions.
Preheat oven to 450˚F. Drizzle olive oil into 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Spread tomato sauce in bottom of dish. Top with crispy Tater Tots. Sprinkle with mozzarella, roasted red peppers, onions and pepperoni slices.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Sprinkle with basil.
Tip: Load up the casserole with your favorite toppings like mushrooms and olives – bacon, ham, sausage or pineapple work well too.