Party Potato Salad
- Srv: 25
- Cal: 238
- Red potatoes 8 lbs 12 oz*
- Oil, canola ¼ c
- Spice, salt 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise, regular 1 c
- Yogurt, Greek, plain, nonfat ½ c
- Juice, lemon ¼ c
- Spice, black pepper ½ tsp
- Spice, garlic, granulated ½ tsp
- Cheese, Cheddar, shredded ½ c
- Celery, sticks, precut, small dice, EP ½ c
- Onions, green, chopped, EP ½ c
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray full size sheet pan with pan
release. Scrub potatoes under running water.
2.Dice potatoes into large, 1-inch cubes. Note: Fresh, precut
red potatoes may be substituted for whole. In a large
container, toss diced red potatoes in canola oil and salt until
3.Place potatoes on a sheet pan and bake at 350° F until
tender, approximately 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon
juice, black pepper, and garlic. Mix well.
Add cheese, celery, and onions to mayonnaise mixture. Toss
to combine. When potatoes are properly cooled, add to
mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to coat well, leaving
potatoes chunky. Note: Crispy cooked bacon may be added
for additional flavor (~6 oz).
5.Transfer to steamtable pan or pre-portion for service.
Serve using no. 8 disher.