Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Potato Bake
- Complexity: easy
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready in: 50 min
- Srv: 6
- Cal: 300
- By: WA Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb Red Potatoes cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 2 cobs corn, cut into thirds
- 1 cup sliced kielbasa sausage
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined (16/20 count)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Louisiana-style hot sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together potatoes, corn, sausage, red onion, 1 tbsp oil, butter, 1 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender.
Toss together shrimp, remaining oil and Cajun seasoning; transfer to baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges and hot sauce.
Tip: Substitute Andouille sausage or cured chorizo for kielbasa sausage if desired.