Potato Wedges with Everything Dip
- Srv: 100
- Cal: 195
- By: Chef Brenda
- 16 lb 13 oz Potato wedges, skin on, frozen
- 2 qt 2 cups Mayonnaise, light
- ¼ cup Lemon, bottled
- ¼ cup 1 Tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Granulated garlic
1. Prepare Dip: In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, lemon, Everything Seasoning, and granulated garlic.
2. Cook Potatoes: Preheat oven to 400 ̊F. Place each 5 lb bag in a single layer on a full sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with ¼ cup honey. Bake for 11-16 minutes or according to the manufacturer’s directions.
3. Serve ½ cup (4 oz spoodle) potatoes with 3-3/4 Tbsp (#40 scoop) dip.