Buffalo Honey Fries
- Srv: 100
- Cal: 120
- By: Chef Brenda
No video selected.
- 15 lbs French fries, potato, frozen, straight cut
- ¼ cup 2 Tbsp Buffalo Seasoning, ground (such as Frank’s Red Hot Original Seasoning)
- ¼ cup 2 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- ¾ cup Honey, pasteurized
1. Season and Cook Potatoes: Preheat oven to 400 F. Place each 5 lb bag of French fries in a 4” steam table pan or large bowl. Toss with 2 Tbsp Buffalo Seasoning and 2 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning. Place in a single layer on a full sheet pan
lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with ¼ cup honey. Bake for 11-16 minutes or according to the manufacturer’s directions.
2. Serve ½ cup (4 oz spoodle) potatoes.
Note: To make spicier, increase Buffalo Seasoning by 1 Tbsp per 5 lb bag, as needed. Recipe above provides a mild-medium heat.