BBQ Spud Stuffers
- Srv: 24
- By: Chef Brenda
No video selected.
- 48 each Potato Half Shells, Frozen As Needed
- Nonstick Pan Spray
- 3 pounds Chicken Breast, Fully Cooked, Shredded
- 3/4 quart Barbecue Sauce, Prepared
- Preheat the oven to 450 °F. Arrange the frozen half shells onto baking sheets with wire rack inserts.
- Bake the frozen potato half-shells for 20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on the racks. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Combine the shredded chicken with the barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- Place two ounces (1/4th cup or #16 scoop) of the BBQ chicken in each half shell. Serve Chilled. Enjoy!