- Srv: 6
- Cal: 348
- By: Christine Keff Flying Fish and Fandango, Seattle
- 4 large Washington Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 Washington Jonagold apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- salt and pepper
Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under cold running water. Peel and dice potatoes.
In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook till translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 6-8 minutes.
Add apples, butter, thyme and cook until potatoes are tender about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.