2019 WSNA Recipe Contest
Enter your favorite Washington potato recipe for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to the 2019 Washington School Nutrition Association conference in Spokane!
- Recipes must feature a potato item.
- Recipes must be written in 12-portion yield format and meet current USDA requirements. Be sure to include a serving size suggestion, cooking temperature, and all ingredients in weights/measures.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you chose to enter the recipe. Also, let us know what you did to promote the recipe, and how students liked it.
- Include a photo of the finished recipe, as well as your name, address, and email.
All entries must be submitted to WSPC by March 1st, 2019.
Washington State Potato Commission
108 Interlake Road
Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Each entry will win a prize from Washington State Potato Commission.
- All entries become property of Washington State Potato Commission.
- For more contest information visit www.washingtonsna.org