February is Potato Lover’s Month!
Mashed, roasted, baked, fried… show your love for local potatoes! To celebrate this favorite, nutritious, versatile veggie, the Washington State Potato Commission is offering students, ages K-12, a chance to win a cooking class for 30!
Blue Ribbon Cooking, in Seattle, will host your class for an afternoon of cooking lessons, chef competitions and a fully catered lunch! Best of all, you get to Share the Love with others, and prepare meals that will be donated to a local shelter and children in need.
Entering to win is simple! Fill out the form below with all of the details and we will select and announce the winner on March 1, 2017.
How to Enter:
Complete all of the fields below to enter to win!
To be considered, all entries must be received by Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- Eligible schools: school address must be located in area code 206, 425 or 253 to enter.
- Must be a class of approximately 30 students in grades K-12.
- For middle and high school students, nominate a specific teacher and period.
- Anyone can nominate a class to win, including students, teachers, faculty, parents, family members or friends.
Contest Rules + Restrictions:
- To be considered, all entries must be received by Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- Winner will be selected at random on March 1, 2017.
- Cooking class date will be mutually agreeable between Blue Ribbon Cooking and school.
- Class must be scheduled on a Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm.
- Class must be redeemed by June 2017, or by the end of the 2017 school year, which ever comes first.
- Winning class provides own transportation to Blue Ribbon Cooking on day of event.
Winning Package Includes:
- Three-hour cooking class for 30 students grades K-12 at Blue Ribbon Cooking in Seattle. Two-hours of cooking lessons and a fun, friendly potato cook-off.
- Lunch and beverages for all students.
- Take home recipe packet and potato dish for dinner.
- Photos with the Washington State Potato Mascot.